Thursday, January 29, 2009

Work Out Wednesday!

Sheldon and I met at the gym last night. It is so great that I have him to work out with because if it was just me I would go once or twice a month if that, but when he calls and asks me to meet him I jump right off the couch and run out the door! :) I did my favorite treadle machine first, then 20 minutes on the bike, then enough time on the rowing machine to equal a total of 400 calories!

I was totally craving french fries but Miles and I stopped at Subway instead. Sigh.

Today I didn't eat nearly as well. I went down the street to get a yummy club sandwich and my long craved french fries at Jonathan's on 14th street. I didn't eat til around 2pm so I won't be hungry again til 8 or 9pm.

Tonight is my normal Date Night with Sheldon. We have spent a LOT of time together this week, but have not been alone since last Thursday so I am really looking forward to cuddling with my sweetiepie!

We had a really long phone conversation last night about our relationship and our thoughts on living together/buying a house together this year. It was a very very good conversation, and as always we feel closer after we discuss things that we have analyzed separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment