Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 6th and 7th Diet Notes

I have no idea what my calorie counts are as I didn't add them up as I went along and I don't feel like figuring it out now. I don't think I did too badly over the last two days though!

On January 6th I ate:

One waffle with butter and blueberry sauce
2 bowls of Total with whole milk
cheese and crackers
fruit salad
one slice of toast with butter
1/2 of a fluffernutter

I didn't move much...only walked about 5 blocks, not even a mile and not very fast.

On January 7th I ate:
one yogurt with grapenuts
one serving of New Year Soup
4 oz of cottage cheese
one jelly donut
one double stack from Wendy's
10 french fries
6-8 oz of sauteed cod
5 waffle fries

I had a fabulous workout, 40 minutes and 2.25 miles on the treadmill and then 20 minutes and 1.6 miles on the seated stair climber. Burned over 300 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment