Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stupid Diet

Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm already bored with the diet thing...so let me just tell you that I ate well all weekend and I worked out for an hour with Sheldon yesterday morning. I did 10 minutes on the rowing machine, 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on recumbent bike and 10 minutes on the seated climbing machine. The stupid infomercials that were on the TVs in front of my machines managed to depress me and I was a complete crab when I was done! Not the way I usually finish a workout! One was showing women who lost many inches and many dress sizes in 2 weeks by dancing every day and the other was how to pay off your mortgage in less than 10 years without changing your lifestyle. I am obviously a BIG FAT FAILURE at both of those lifegoals and having smiling happy people remind me of it for an hour was not at all helpful!!!!

I was also able to weigh myself at Sheldon's on Sunday morning and although I hadn't lost anything, I hadn't gained anything either, so I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment