Monday, January 26, 2009

Kicking my Ass!

http://www.nautilusgsa.com/brochures/Treadclimber.pdf

This machine is kicking my ass at the gym and I am loving it! It works you twice as hard as a regular treadmill and you don't have time to get bored. 20 minutes burns over 200 calories for me and every time I use it I feel like I have to crawl off of it to get to the bike for another 20 minutes and then the rowing machine for 10 minutes. I have used it 3 or 4 times now and I am planning on upping my time by 5 minutes today! It conveniently asks me at the end of each workout if I'd like to add 5 more minutes. I have wimped out every other day either because I forgot my water, or was too exhausted, but I am determined today. I am down 7 pounds in my search to reclaim my 40 year old body. I was hot at 40, at 43 I'm "not so hot"!! Sheldon and I go to the gym together which is great motivation for me as I am always more than willing to talk myself out of the going when I am on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment