Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm eating like it's my JOB!

Oh Lord, please make the eating stop! I am down 7 pounds from my all time high, but Sheldon and I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks so I have been stuck at 156. Yeah, that's right, I just gave my actual weight on the internet. Whatever. It is currently 2:36 in the pm, or 14:36 for those of us in military time...and I have a headache. I keep thinking it is a hunger headache and I keep eating, but the headache isn't going away. Why do you think THAT is?

Actually, now that I think about it my eating hasn't been THAT bad today. I have had:
  1. the white of a hardboiled egg.
  2. a brownie that my darling son made.
  3. an Entemann's choc covered donut
  4. caesar salad with bacon bits
  5. another brownie that my darling son made.
  6. leftover buffalo chicken casserole (why yes, I DID make it twice in the same week, why do you ask?)
  7. caffeine free Dr. Pepper
Really now, since 5am? That is not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment