Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Wish List for Sheldon

Okay so my birthday is coming. I love birthdays. Not as much as my sister who starts reminding people 6 months in advance, but still, I'm giving you 28 days notice. I'm making a list of things I would like. Don't worry if you weren't planning on getting me anything, I'd rather do something fun with you than get a present anyhow...BUT, if you wanted to buy something these are the things I'd RATHER have:

Perudo (Liar's Dice)

Packrat Tickets

A walk amongst the cherry blossoms (ooh a free one!)
Anything on that Amazon Wishlist in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Peacock, Heather, Evergreen, Ivory, or Chocolate Fiesta Dishes
A new cupcake stamp for letterboxing.
KISSES, lots and lots of KISSES!
a bodybugg so I can track my workouts!
ummm...a new house?
a trip to Germany to see pregnant Jeannette!!
A lapframe for cross stitching.
This gorgeous shoe cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment