Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Sheldon

Well, he did it again.  For the second time in less than a month Sheldon broke up with me.  This time he informed me that he didn't love me and he had never loved me and never thought he would.  Don't hold back, tell me how you REALLY feel.  I'm okay, I guess I wasn't very surprised this time.  He pulled all the same "it's not you it's me bullshit", but I'm not buying that either.  I know it is me.  But, I am who I am.  Everyone says that the right guy is out there for me, but I'm really not convinced of that.  My poodle may be the only "right" guy for me.

2 comments:

  1. I take issue with that "it's me" comment. He's the one who waffled and strung you out - that is most definitely him, not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, you are probably right. I am always overeager to take the blame for things...

    ReplyDelete