Monday, December 8, 2008

Kevin Bacon and Denis Leary love me, just so you know...

I have had two nights in a row of the *coolest* dreams!

Saturday night I dreamt that I was a houseguest of the family that was featured in a documentary that I watched recently. The documentary was called "The Farmer's Wife" and followed a poor farm family in Nebraska for 3 years as they fought to keep their farm and their marriage together. I really liked the couple in the story. I researched them afterward I watched the show and found out that they eventually divorced and were both happily remarried. In my dream I went out there to visit. I was staying with the wife, but we visited the husband on his original farm as well. It was a wonderful dream and I really enjoyed myself. Her new husband was very wealthy and they had a gorgeous house with tons of rooms and their property bordered a huge clear lake that was really beautiful.


Last night I dreamt that I was working on a tv show! It was a combination of "The Closer" with Kyra Sedgwick and "Rescue Me" with Denis Leary! Kyra and Denis were in a relationship, and I played a woman that Denis was flirting with to try and make her jealous. It was so great, I haven't acted in years so that was a surprise! Plus, of course, Kevin Bacon was hanging around the set so I got to hang with him to. I was telling him how I was gonna see him in concert in a couple of weeks (which I really am) and he promised to bring me up on stage.

So there you have it, I am hobnobbing with celebrities while unconscious. Don't you wish you were me?

No comments:

Post a Comment