Sunday, April 26, 2009

The only way I like crab

Crab Dip
Sheldon needed an appetizer for a work function so I made him a crock pot full of this. This is actually the only way I'll eat crab, and I totally love it!

2 8oz pks of cream cheese
2 cups (16oz) sour cream
4-5 (6.5oz) cans of crab meat
chopped onion to taste
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
tabasco to taste
1/2 to 1 cup of cheddar cheese

Throw all the ingredients except the cheddar into a crock pot and set on high til everything melts together stir and turn to low for 3-4 hours before your party, then when the party starts throw the cheddar on top, stir it in and dig in. You can leave it in the crock pot or serve in small bowls for dipping. I like the triangular Triscuits dipped in it! Sheldon didn't even taste it but the crock pot was empty, so I'm thinking everyone else enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment