Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Mama will you be my friend? Please?

Big Mama makes me laugh every single day. I am reading through her archives because I just discovered her recently. Today I read this:

Caroline was riding around on her scooter and came to a stop right next to me.

She said, “Emily and I are in our very own club. You can’t be in our club.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s a club for four year olds and you’re not four.”

And since I am very, very mature and have read many parenting books chockfull of parenting wisdom, I said, “Well, that’s fine. Daddy and I have our very own grown-up club.”

P piped up from where he lay dying in the bedroom and said, “That’s right, it’s called MARRIAGE and there’s no escape. It’s like being part of a street gang.”



If I had been drinking anything I would have had a perfect spit-take.


Go here to read the blog...you'll thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment