- Iceland - cause I've wanted to go there since my Aunt and Uncle sent me a postcard of their trip to the Blue Lagoon when I was a teenager.
- Italy - because every book or article I have ever read gushes about the light and the food and those are two things you just have to experience for yourself.
- England - because I am an Anglophile from way back. Dickens, Shakespeare, Chaucer, Rowling, McCartney-Lennon et. al. Not to mention the hundreds of movies about King Arthur and other royalty and all those palaces! Plus when I went there as a teenager I was only there for 24 hours and that is not NEAR enough time to explore a city block, much less an entire country!
- Ireland - the green and the accent, need I say more?
- Portugal - because it looks so beautiful and unique on Amazing Race
- The Netherlands - tulips, windmills, fascinating.
Where would YOU like to go? Comment with your list...I'd love to know!