Friday, February 13, 2009

The Hunt

The hunt is on! Sheldon and I have been house-hunting. I love looking at houses. I used to work for a new home builder and I loved visiting the models and poring over the floorplans, all of which was part of my job. One of the communities where that builder built houses is a very exclusive shi shi neighborhood (Michael Jordan plays golf there when he is in town), that is beyond gorgeous. I never in a million years ever thought I would live there. And then, the housing bubble. OMG. We found an absolutely perfect house last night. It meets all of our requirements and then some.

I am trying NOT to get excited because this is a business deal and not an emotional one, but that is hard. Sheldon is all business about it, don't get me wrong, he loves the house as much as I do, but he is able to look at things rationally. This is a very good thing. It is so nice to have a partner who zigs when I zag. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment