Saturday, November 29, 2008

I love Saturdays!

I just went to the gym.  I love my gym so much, but unfortunately I have to give up my membership because it is just too expensive.  I love it there though.  There is always a lap lane available and they don't close down the entire pool for swim team practices and swim meets like the county pool does.  Plus they have a steam room and sauna which I adore.  Today may have been my last visit...my free month ends on December 4th.  I made it worth my while though...I took Sheldon with me and he was impressed as well, and he doesn't impress easily!  He worked out upstairs while I swam laps.  50 laps thankyouverymuch!  Felt wonderful.  It so relaxes me and melts all my troubles away.  I still feel like working out some more today, so I may go for a bike ride this afternoon.  I had to get out of the pool because my head was starting to hurt from the changing pressure of being plunged in and out of the water for almost an hour.  My weight is down 3 pounds so I am happy with that and hoping the trend will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment