Monday, July 4, 2011

Selling the RV

Here she is from the front.

28' feet of beauty and comfort

the kitchen 

the dining, game playing, talking, reading hanging out area

 here's where the driver sits in comfort while motoring down the highways...
 here is where you can sit in comfort while you're waiting for your dinner or guests to arrive...
plenty of tread left on those babies...

the view from the front, it sleeps 6 altogether

I don't want to do it, but it has to happen.  It makes no sense to keep the RV when I have no one to travel with.  I put signs on it last week and yesterday I went out to Mama's and took pictures of it.  I sobbed on the bed in the back in spite of the 99 degree temps inside.  I cleaned out most of the personal stuff that was left, I took a bunch of pix and I listed it on Craigslist and Facebook.  I have had 5 people contact me to ask questions but no one has moved beyond that so far.  Here are the pix, let me know if you or anyone you know is interested...

1 comment:

  1. Nice RV hopefully you find buyer. Sorry for your loss :(

    ReplyDelete